| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in September is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish. Around 198mm (7.8in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: