| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in November is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.6mm (3.8in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: