| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in May is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A hearty 250.7mm (9.9in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: