| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in June is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in June is moist. A substantial 345.2mm (13.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: