| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 239.3mm (9.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: