| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in January is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 106.4mm (4.2in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: