| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in February is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 115.1mm (4.5in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: