| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in December is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 96.3mm (3.8in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: