| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in August is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 172.7mm (6.8in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: