| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makurazaki in April is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 209.1mm (8.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Makurazaki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Makurazaki, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Makurazaki: